- Bio Baby Nappies are almost 70% biodegradable (including packaging) and will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years. A regular disposable nappy can take up to 500 years to breakdown.
- Use 30% fewer chemicals than standard nappies and 15% fewer chemicals than other eco nappies.
- 100% natural essential oils of ylang-ylang chamomile, lavender and geranium are used to give the nappies a natural fragrance.
Shocking facts about regular nappies
A baby will use between around 5,000 and 6,000 nappies over their nappy-wearing life. That is the equivalent of 130 full black bin-bags.
- Disposable nappies make up 50 per cent of a newborn’s household waste.
- Against the advice from nappy companies to flush faecal content, 99% of people wrap the faeces up in the nappy and dispose of it in the rubbish bin.