BIBS Couture is the newest pacifier in the BIBS family. It completes the modern pacifier assortment with an anatomically shaped nipple of highest quality in a premium design. The anatomically shaped nipple imitates the mother's nipple while breastfeeding and fits the roof of baby’s mouth perfectly.
This nipple shape gives the least pressure on jaw, gums and teeth. It is recommended for children from 0-36 months. The shape of the lightweight shield leaves the nose free and facilitates easy breathing. All in a cute butterfly design.
The beautiful lightweight shield has round and soft edges that allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on the baby’s face. The air holes in the shield leaves the nose free and facilitates optimal airflow around the sensitive area around the child’s mouth.
- Anatomically shaped nipple for the optimal conditions for baby’s jaw and gums.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The pacifiers are made of the highest quality and are 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- The shield is made of Polypropylene (PP) which is a light and durable plastic material.
- Available in size 1
- Suitable for newborns.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Caring for your pacifier: Natural rubber changes size over time because it is an elastic material. If you use the natural rubber pacifier for too long, new pacifiers can seem smaller than what your little one uses, and it may be difficult for your little one to accept the new pacifier.
We recommend to change the pacifier every 4-6 weeks