4moms® breeze® plus playard
With its “one push open, one pull close” functionality, this thoughtfully designed combination playard, bassinet, and flip changer will give you the ultimate in flexibility when it comes to baby care. The 4moms breeze plus is an all-in-one care station that adapts to your baby’s needs throughout the day and over the first few years. It gracefully opens and closes with a single motion. And unlike other playards, it fulfills its promise of true one-handed set-up! Because the breeze plus consolidates much of your baby’s essential care into one portable place, it will become the one piece of baby gear you can’t live without. The bassinet offers a comfortable spot where baby can rest. Use the convenient flip changer for quick diapering and clothing changes. As your baby grows and is on the move, simply take out the bassinet to provide a safe space for relaxing and playing. The bassinet can be enjoyed from birth to 8kgs, the flip changer up to 11kgs, and the durable playard until 13kgs. When not in use, conveniently tuck it all away in the included travel bag.
Product Feature Bullets:
- One push open, one pull close
- Easy, one-handed setup and take down
- Includes detachable flip changer & removable bassinet
- All-in-one care station that grows with baby
- Water-resistant 2-in-1 mattress
- Streamlined, airy design provides clear views of your little one
- Convenient travel bag included
- Bassinet Usage: For use from birth up until 8kg
- Changer Usage: For use from birth up until 11kg
- Playard Usage: For use from birth up until 14kg
- Dimensions: 820mm H x 320 W x 390 x D
- Weight: 12.91kg (nett weight) 15.45kg (gross weight)
- Material: Premium plastic and rubber tub
- Colour: Black
Bassinet, changer & playard mattress are easy to clean with a damp cloth
1 year warranty
Assembly & Disassembly
Playards are hard to use. The breeze plus is easy. It opens or closes in just one step. Just push down on the central hub to open and pull up to close – the latches are automatic and there’s no tricky sequence of steps.
Tip: If you have plush carpet and the breeze plus is sticking on the open, try spreading apart the four corners a bit up top and then push down on the central hub.