Baby Movement Monitor, with Sound. Tracks movement. Looks after baby, so you can relax.
Angelcare’s AC127 Baby Movement Monitor, with Sound combines market-leading movement detection with superb audio. It has Angelcare’s new 40% smaller Movement Sensor Pad with SensAsureTM Technology. Our new compact design offers the same precise movement detection as previous Movement Sensor Pads. It will only alarm if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. The Parent Unit features a room temperature display, perfect for parents wanting to adjust conditions in baby’s nursery. This is complemented by a colour-changing temperature display on the Nursery Unit. Parents can soothe their little one by using the AC127’s two-way talk back. By teaming movement detection with crystal clear audio, parents can relax knowing they’ll be alerted when baby needs them.
The Movement Sensor Pad can be used with most baby mattresses. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.
Monitoring of premature baby or babies considered to be at risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a Doctor or Health Professional. This monitor should NOT be used as a medical device, nor as a device to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- NEW smaller, Wireless SensAsure Movement Sensor Pad
- Alarm will sound if there is no movement after 20 seconds
- Non-contact monitoring
- One-time installation
- Portable and rechargeable Parent Unit
- Nursery Unit with LED ring that glows: blue (cold), red (hot), or white (just right)
- Room temperature display on Parent Unit
- Secure digital DECT transmission of 1.8GHz, up-to 230m out-of-range (open field)
- Two-way talk back
- Visual and audible TIC function
- Adjustable sensitivity levels (Sensor Pad)
- Nursery Unit back-up batteries (not included)
- Parent Unit (with lithium rechargeable battery)
- Nursery Unit
- Wireless Movement Sensor Pad (with lithium CR2450 battery)
- Tabletop stand (for the Nursery Unit)
- 2x AC adaptors (for the Parent Unit & Nursery Unit)
- Instruction manual