When your little one is ready to move from bottle or breast-feeding to drinking from a regular cup, learning to tip and sip can be a little tricky, especially after a lifetime of sucking.
This small and lightweight, 150ml sippy trainer cup is the perfect choice for baby’s first sips. Designed to feel like a bottle, but with removable side handles that give a comfortable grip, it encourages baby to move from sucking to sipping.
- From sucking to sipping: The Tommee Tippee trainer sippy cup helps to develop baby’s sipping action by keeping that soft familiar feel when transitioning from bottle or breast to sippy cup drinking.
- Closer to Nature teat and soft silicone spout: Our soft, silicone teat feels closer to skin and flexes like mum while the soft silicone spout is gentle on gums but tough enough to withstand tiny teeth.
- Leakproof: The handy leakproof cap means you can pop this cup in your bag and keep everything clean and spill-free when on-the-go.
- Easy hold: The removable, easy-grip handles are perfect for little hands to grasp and hold and give a comfortable grip to aid babies in developing the hand-eye coordination required to hold, lift, and sip.
- Easy clean and BPA-free: Our transition cup bases and teats are easy to clean, and steriliser and dishwasher safe. All our products are BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free