Baby sleep bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold.
- 85% of babies sleep better in our sleep bags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
- No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
- High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
- Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
- Available in different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
- 2.5 TOG: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
- 1.0 TOG: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C.
- 0.2 TOG: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C.