Fitted Nappies are like inserts (sponges) that are shaped just like a nappy.
All the layers of a fitted nappy are absorbent (but not waterproof) and there are size adjusting snaps on the outer layer. This maximises the surface area of the absorbent layers - which completely wrap around the little one's bum, and because it has elastics and size adjusting snaps, it really locks 'everything' in.
Essentially, fitted nappies FIT around baby.
Since fitted nappies maximise absorbency and really lock-in runny poo they are ideal for use during newborn stage as day and night nappies.
Remember that newborn fitted nappies are the inner absorbent layers and must be used together with a newborn PUL waterproof cover.
- Newborn specific size fitted nappies are for use during the day and night.
- For full time use we suggest about 25 fitted nappies and about 6 PUL covers.
Shell: 2 Layers Cotton-Bamboo Fleece
1x Snap-in Insert: 3 Layers Cotton-Bamboo Fleece
Plus 1 loose 4 layer Staydry Cotton-Bamboo Booster insert
- Stays soft even after washing
- Can be used as both day-time & night-time newborn nappy
- Far more absorbent than a newborn All-in-1 nappy
- Really locks everything in !
- We suggest a total of 25 fitted nappies (with 6 covers) for full time use when washing every day.
- 36 nappies (washing every second day).