Soothe your gassy or colicky baby’s tummy troubles with safe, effective gas relief assistance from Windi. The patented Windi is a small, soft rectal catheter made from BPA-free material, designed by skilled paediatricians especially to help infants pass gas. Windi is a natural, medically approved way to ease tight tummies and sore bottoms.
Features and Benefits:
- Instant relief for gas & colic in babies
- Reduces the need for medications & other ingestible remedies
- A patented product that’s safe, hygienic & highly effective
- Recommended from birth
- Quick & easy to use
- Assists baby in releasing air past the sphincter
- Developed by paediatricians
- Designed with babies’ anatomy in mind
- FDA approved
- Registered as a medical device class 1 with the Swedish Medical Agency
- 100% recyclable & biodegradable materials
- Made from Dryflex, a material commonly used for medical devices
- Soft & pliable with a rounded tip; no loose parts
- BPA-free & latex-free
- Always use a natural baby oil on Windi to help with the insertion.
- Lie your baby on their back, on the changing table.
- Lift baby’s legs towards the stomach.
- Carefully insert the catheter into baby’s rectum, as if you were using a rectal thermometer.
- You will know that the treatment is working when you hear a “whistling” sound as the Windi releases gas.
- The treatment is complete when the whistling sound ends & your baby is no longer in discomfort.
- Dispose of the catheter.
- Do not insert without first applying a natural baby oil.
- Never leave the catheter in the baby’s rectum after the treatment is complete.
- Do not repeat the treatment more than 3 times per day, as this will disrupt your baby’s natural bowel rhythm unnecessarily.
- It is recommended that you consult with a nurse or a paediatrician before using Windi on a premature baby.
- 1 pack includes 10 catheters