No more burning your tongue as you test the temperature of baby’s food. Our clever heat sense soft weaning spoons turn yellow to let you know that baby’s food needs to cool down before you feed them.
The long handle makes it easy to reach into jars and pots, plus it’s anti-slip so will rest on the side of a bowl without slipping off. BACSHIELD™ protects the spoon’s surface by reducing bacteria by up to 99.99%*
- Heat sensing – spoon tip turns yellow if the food is too hot
- BACSHIELD™ – protects the spoon’s surface by reducing bacteria by up to 99.99%*
- Super soft tip – gentle on baby’s tender gums
- Long anti-slip handles – great for reaching into jars and storage pots, easy to grip
- Raised spoon design – keeps spoon bowl and food away from surfaces
- Easy clean – steriliser and dishwasher safe
- Safe for baby – BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine and BPS free
- Suitable for babies 4 months plus
*The feeding part of the spoon contains silver phosphate glass antimicrobial technology to preserve the surface and prevent degradation caused by microbial growth.